Sales Manager (Multiple Roles)
JOB NUMBER: 1312
Reports to: Global Sales Manager Direct
Overview Our client, a growing technology integrator servicing the mining industry is growing their sales team in the US and Canada. We are seeking several, dynamic, knowledgeable, and growth oriented Sales Managers.
The Sales Manager (SM) is a consultative sales position responsible for accelerating revenue growth within the assigned region or within specific accounts, by developing, maintaining, and effectively managing those customer accounts. The SM is responsible for achieving sales quotas and assigned objectives within his territory and with specific accounts. The SM represents the entire range of Company Products and Services to their customers and prospects, while leading the customer account planning cycle, setting and executing account strategy, and ensuring objectives and expectations are met by the Company's products and services.
- Reports to the Global Sales Manager
- Closely coordinates with Solutions Architect (SA) in consulting and designing solutions for customers within the assigned territory, or specifically assigned to the SM.
- Works closely with the SA and the Delivery and Support groups for implementation resources, post- implementation support, as well as other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
Travel Required Travel Required: up to 50%
- Develop a strong understanding of the Company's value as an integrator from a technical perspective.
- Establish a sales strategy for your territory and assigned customers, and effectively communicate these strategies to the Global Sales Manager, management, and other departments within the organization, to deliver on your assigned quota.
- Excel at identifying and explaining the the Company's value proposition, along with succeeding at sales negotiations through close and delivery.
- Provide professional and motivating value prop and proposal presentations to your customers, clearly presenting the solutions the Company can deliver to the audience.
- Balance business development and customer management activities against hunting for new opportunities to effectively grow your sales pipeline while maintaining customer satisfaction and renewal.
- Establish a professional working and consultative relationship at the Site Champion level, as well as with corporate executives to interpret business requirements and challenges, translating them into technical solutions and professional services opportunities.
- Research and develop a communicable level of expertise in the mining and port industries, major players, technologies, new mines/ports, trends, pain points, etc.
- Write and deliver high quality proposals and RFQ/RFI responses.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
- Aggressively maintain a high level of customer loyalty, building trust, and integrity in the sales cycle.
- Work with the CSM to ensure references are received.
- Embody the Company's core values: Accountability, Performance, Dependability, Fun, Teamwork, Humanity and Quality & Value.
- Fully utilize the CRM system in management of your pipeline, entering key contacts to enable marketing to support your efforts, and ensuring accuracy of all opportunity information, providing the business clear visibility of opportunities daily.
- Provide feedback to leadership team on industry trends, key customer, and strategic partner activities
- 3-5 years minimum of proven technical sales experience, preferably in mining, oil & gas, or ports.
- Proven relationship development and sales skills, with the ability and drive necessary to become a subject matter expert in mining and port technology systems.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field preferred. Business degree with exposure to highly technical sales also considered.
- The ability to develop & maintain relationships and deliver consultative sales within a very long sales/purchase cycle with challenges to maintaining those relationships and sales such as limited face to face interaction, multi-national and long-range communication, etc.
- Understanding of radio and Wi-Fi communication networks is an asset, but not required.
- Expertise in relationship management, forecasting metrics, technical sales, CRM usage.
- A self-starter who is driven to understand and share highly technical solutions.
- Valid passport with the ability to travel internationally.
US or CAN
DOE Market Competitive
VIEW MORE JOBS